Goot XFC-300 – hot air station allows easy mounting and removal of SMD components including BGA and CSP. For higher operating efficiency use Goot XPR-600 preheater.
- Easy to use and ergonomic soldering station.
- Compatible with various types of nozzles (not included in the package).
- Air flowmeter.
- Built-in vacuum tweezers.
- ESD safe.
- Compatible with Goot XFS-1 foot switch (not included in the package).
- 19 programmable operating profiles with 5 temperature and time zones each.
- 3 operating modes (Standard, Auto and Manual).
- Instant cooling down of any zone by pressing the "COOL" key.
|Power supply||220 V|
|Dimensions, mm||265 × 200 × 230|
|Hot Air Gun|
|Power consumption||400 to 450 W|
|Temperature range||50 to 550 °C|
|Air flow speed||5 to 25 l/min (max)|
- Mounting and removal of SMD components (BGA,CSP).
- Goot XFC-300 main unit
- Hot air gun with built-in vacuum twezers
- Power cord (1.2 m)
- User manual