Goot GP-510 Gas-Heated Soldering Iron is a stand-alone soldering iron (75 W) with tips. Goot GP-510 with a piezoelectric ignition system allows soldering with temperature adjustment and requires no electric power supply. Goot GP-510 soldering iron is lightweight and portable, so it is a reasonable choice for operation infield conditions and unequipped workplaces.
- May be used as a soldering iron or a heat gun.
- Only 30 seconds heating up to operation temperature.
- Heat power may be adjusted within 15-75 W.
- Easy ignition using only one button.
|Portasol Pro Piezo (Portasol Pro II)
|Tips interchangeability with soldering irons
|Weller Portasol P-1K, ERSA Profi Set-75
|Continuous operation time
|approx. 45 min (for soldering) at max temperature
- Goot GP-510 gas-heated soldering iron — 1 pc.