Goot GP-501 Gas-Heated Soldering Iron (Portasol Super Pro) is a most powerful stand-alone soldering iron (125 W) of Portasol series. Portasol Super Pro soldering iron with a piezoelectric ignition system allows soldering with temperature adjustment and requires no electric power supply.
Goot GP-501 soldering iron is compatible with a wide range of soldering iron tips and nozzles (optional), so it is suitable for conducting multiple soldering operations starting with indoors PCB repairing as well as outdoors soldering of connectors and massive cable lugs.
- Soldering iron may be used as a blow torch, a heat gun, and a hot knife (nozzles to be purchased separately).
- Only 30 seconds heating up to operation temperature.
- Heat power may be adjusted within 25–125 W.
- Continuous operation time ~ 45 minutes (at max. power), ~ 2 hours (at min. power).
- Easy ignition using only one button.
- High power guarantees reliable operation even under unfavorable conditions.
|Model||Portasol Super Pro|
|Operation temperature||Soldering iron||580 °C|
|Blow torch||1300 °C|
|Hot air||625 °C|
|Refill time||30 sec|
|Gas type||butane, isobutane|
|Continuous operation time||approx. 45 min (for soldering) at max temperature|