Goot HP-150 is a high-quality 110W Japanese soldering iron designed for everyday use in homes and industries. This soldering iron is ideal for soldering copper or stainless steel sheets that require a high amount of heat. It is equipped with a classic nichrome heating element that features mica interlayer insulation.
- High-quality Japanese soldering iron designed for everyday use both in daily life and industry.
- Perfect for soldering copper or stainless steel sheets that demand high heat.
- Features a classic nichrome heating element with mica insulation between layers.
- Equipped with a substantial copper tip of high heat capacity (nickel plated to prevent burning).
- Constructed with a stainless steel body.
- The heat-resistant wooden handle is coated with dielectric varnish for added protection.
|Voltage||220 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||110 W|
|Length||360 mm (without power cable)|
|Weight||450 g (without power cable)|
|Tip Diameter||13 mm|
- Soldering Iron Goot HP-150 — 1 pc.
- Soldering Iron Tip T-13A — 1 pc.